MSE Supplies LLC is hiring a Business and Administrative Assistant with impeccable attention to details, practical business and customer support experience, and an ambition to have a significant impact on understanding and developing the business processes. Building on a winning track record of more than 100% annual growth rate over the past 5 years, our company is on a path to accelerated growth. Come join our fast-growing team to develop a career with unlimited potentials.
Trusted by research labs and innovative companies worldwide, MSE Supplies LLC is a U.S.-based leading supplier of high-quality materials, equipment and materials characterization analytical services for research and production. With a global customer base of more than 2,000 research universities, government labs, as well as Fortune 500 companies and technology start-ups, we support scientists and engineers worldwide to accelerate their innovations. Being a fast-growing company, we are constantly looking for talented and ambitious people to join our team and develop your successful career.
Our Products and Services
· (A to Z) Single Crystals, Wafers and Substrates
· Gallium Nitride (GaN) Substrates and Wafers
· Silicon Carbide (SiC) Wafers
· Arc Melting, Melt Spinning and Quenching Equipment (made in Germany by Edmund Buhler)
· Mixers and Lab Equipment (made in Germany by Edmund Buhler)
· Ball Milling Equipment and Accessories (mills, jars, grinding balls, microbeads)
· FAST / SPS / DCS Sintering Presses (made in Germany by Dr. Fritsch)
· Conductive Oxide (FTO, ITO, AZO) Substrates
· Customized Sputtering Targets
· Monolayer Graphene Films and Graphene Oxide
· Lithium Battery Materials (solid electrolytes, anodes, cathodes)
· High Purity Inorganic Chemicals
· Materials Characterization Analytical Services
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, every aspect of:
- Handle day-to-day communications with customers over email and phone call.
- Manage the CRM data entry and sales follow-up
- Make quotation, invoice and handle other business administration responsibilities
- Make recommendations on continuous business process improvement based on the analysis of business operations data.
- Optimize operations to make our processes more efficient and effective and collaborate with other team members to automate business processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
College education required. Business or STEM background is a plus.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Customer service experience is preferred.
Prior experience in managing and executing on continuous process improvement is preferred.
Advanced analytical skills (Excel and/or other tools) and a sharp eye for continuous process improvement.
A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to your work.
A passion for innovation and a mind for creative problem-solving.
A desire to make a difference in assisting and enabling our customers to accelerate the innovations in science, technology and medicine to make our world a better place.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
MSE Supplies LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Share this post
- Tags: Job Posting