Aug. 19-20, 2019
1st Li-Ion Solid Electrolyte & Lithium Metal (Liquid & Solid electrolyte) Rechargeable Cells Manufacturing Seminar (USA), Livemore, USA, Program
This seminar focuses on the technology, design and manufacturing of rechargeable Lithium ion solid state electrolyte & lithium metal (solid & liquid electrolyte) cells. In practical sessions, cell assembly will be performed in hands-on training by starting with raw materials and going through to the final cell assembly, test and characterization.
During this seminar, members from Ampcera Inc. will give a presentation titled "Solid Electrolytes - Materials, Applications and Opportunities". The solid electrolyte materials and technologies to be highlighted in this presentation include sulfide solid electrolytes (Argyrodite-type Li6PS5Cl, LGPS, LPS, and more), oxide ceramic solid electrolytes (LLZO, LAGP, etc.), and their composites with polymers. Some of these high performance solid electrolyte materials are commercially available for sales through MSE Supplies.
The lecture program gives insights into the latest cell technology trends for materials and manufacturing equipment as well as state-of-the-art process technologies.
The seminar takes place on site at SpectraPower’s Battery Lab in Livermore, CA, USA. Livermore is a 1 hour drive east of San Francisco.
Key Benefits the Seminar provides
• Theoretical & Practical sessions to learn about production steps for li-ion & lithium metal cells with solid state or solid electrolyte
• Direct insight into a state of the art lithium rechargeable cell production line
• Supporting lectures with practical sessions technology, processes, and machinery
• Updates on latest technology trends in lithium Solid Electrolyte rechargeable batteries
Who Should Attend?
• Battery & Electrochemistry Industry Members
• Battery Material Makers Members
• Battery Manufacturing Equipment Makers
• New Technology Startups
• Potential Investors in lithium technology
• Academic Researchers
• Other Industry Members
Share this post